released this 2 years ago | 4 commits to master since this release
SpatialHashlookups by using AABBs.
SpatialHashcan now retrieve a set of objects based on a transformed AABB.
MultiShape. A MultiShape is composed of an immutable array of Shape2D-Transform2D pairs.
- Polygons no longer can be equivalent to Rectangles
- Implements sweep testing on Rectangles. Use the
released this 2 years ago | 20 commits to master since this release
- Adds fast TestOverlap static method for AABB
- Optimizes SpatialHash by converting double int Dictionary lookup to a long lookup
TestCollisionnow includes fast path optimizations for certain shapes
- Fast paths are exposed in
NarrowPhase. Rectangle overlap, Point-Rectangle overlap, and Circle overlap can be tested directly.
Intersectby using buffers
Pointshape no longer contains any data. All points are functionally equivalent and only differentiate based on transform.
Polygonpoints now must be defined in clockwise order.
Rectangleis now defined by a Position2D
Minand a Position2D
- Optimized various Shape support functions.