You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Template and build tasks for developing a cross-platform multi-target .NET 6 MoonWorks project in VSCode.
The generated solution file will also work in regular Visual Studio.
NOTE: OSX is broken right now because I need to set up MoltenVK.
- Project boilerplate code
- VSCode build tasks
- VSCode step debugger integration
- Git or Git for Windows on Windows
- .NET 6 SDK
- Build Tools for Visual Studio 2019 on Windows
- Visual Studio Code
- VSCode C# Extension
- VSCode Omnisharp Extension
- Make sure you have Git Bash from Git for Windows if you are on Windows
- Download this repository
- Move the newly created project directory wherever you want
- On Windows, add
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\BuildTools\MSBuild\Current\Binto your system environment PATH variable after installing Build Tools for VS 2019
- Open the project directory in VSCode
- Press Ctrl-Shift-B to open the build tasks menu
- Tasks use .NET 6.0 to build and run
- Press F5 to build and run step debugger
Thanks to Andrew Russell and Caleb Cornett's FNA templates for a starting point for this template.