Template (and VSCode build tasks) for developing a cross-platform multi-target .NET Framework and .NET Core game using Encompass and FNA.
- Includes project boilerplate code
- Build tasks for both .NET Framework and .NET Core side by side
- Press F5 to build and debug in-editor with Core Debugger
- Make sure you have Git Bash from Git for Windows if you are on Windows
- Download this repository
- Move the newly created project directory wherever you want
- Open the project directory in VSCode
- Press Ctrl-Shift-B to open the build tasks menu
Framework tasks use .NET Framework or Mono to build and run
Core tasks use .NET Core to build and run
- Press F5 to build and debug with Core Debugger
Thanks to Andrew Russell and Caleb Cornett's FNA templates for a starting point for this template.